Rattle Snake Rattle Snake

good game, with one flaw

Please optimize, that's my only complaint. Otherwise, pretty good game.

mailman7 responds:

2) needs music
3) needs more realistic physics..work on falling acceleration

Tutorial: Fist stick game Tutorial: Fist stick game

optimize

The filesize is way too big, please optimize the sound next time.

Holydrainer responds:

Okay, If u say so.
But next time give an
Review of what you think
of the movie/game.

Majora's Mask Quiz Majora's Mask Quiz

nice quiz game

The sound was especially nice. What is it?

Spawn-Level-120 responds:

It is the song form the last colossus in shadow of the colossus.

Blocky (REALLY FUN!!!) Blocky (REALLY FUN!!!)

too slow

Make it go faster. Increase the framerate and make the box fall quicker. My only complaint is that it's just too slow.

Kick Ups Kick Ups

Good game, a few nitpicks though

Well, if you make a sequel, I would say

1) increase the framerate
2) make the intro go a bit faster

Overall though, it's well made.

KyleDaFox responds:

Thanks, I'll try to do some of the things that you said.

Super Mario Hardcore Super Mario Hardcore

Bug

If you are still holding the fire key when you beat a level, you will be continuously shooting on the next level. Kinda a bug that makes the game easier.

Casualty responds:

Meh, the easiness doesn't really matter to me, as long as it's fun! Thanks for the review mate!

QWERTY Warriors QWERTY Warriors

Good game

Starts off a bit slow IMO, but very fun. Reminds me of the old days when you had games like Mario Teaches Typing. Here are my stats:

Words Correct: 951
Words Missed: 43
Average: 95%
Average bonus: 950
Score: 174110

Chaos Faction Chaos Faction

found a bug!

The round ended on survival mode just as a nuke exploded. This completely locked the game. Was a shame because I had just set a new high score. You might wanna look into that.

Good choice of music btw.

-Telepath RPG Chapter 1- -Telepath RPG Chapter 1-

nice rpg

Good work here. I found the dialogue better than most RPG's. I also like how the game uses gold and training rather than only experience. I just get tired of the same old fight and gain exp routine; this was a bit different, and it was just as good.

The only problem I noticed is that when you sleep near the shadowling encampment, you will only randomly get refreshed. Perhaps this is intended, but it seems like an odd quirk that should be fixed.

Other suggestions:
1) add a confirmation message when the player saves
2) make characters acknowledge progress toward the end. Like, after I found out about David, there was no difference in what I could talk to Falstaff about. When I left to town and came back, everything reset itself. This stuff should probably save.
3) make way to skip death cutscreen. I just shut down the flash and re-opened it instead of waiting. Not that it is bad, but no reason I would want to watch it a 10th time.